Sunday, October 25, 2020

Closing things down

Wow, it's been nearly a year exactly since I last wrote here, phew! 

What with the current Apocalypse and all, things have been a bit crazier than usual, even. 

I may start blogging with this blog again, but part of the reason I started this was to keep track of what was working, and to help motivate me to actually try out some new foods and ways of doing things. And that's not quite where I am at any longer. 


So odds are that this baby is going to be left up as an archive and we'll be moving on to greener pastures, rather than picking this up again. But for anyone who actually does use some of these recipes, I'll be leaving it up for a few years, at least.  

Everybody, take care, be safe, and I hope that you and yours are able to get and give support so we can all make it through this as best we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment