Monday, February 3, 2014

Sudsy Soapcakes

I have a product recommendation: Sudsy Soapcakes soaps.

Organic olive oil or coconut oil soaps

I don't often do this, but I really like this company, and I wouldn't mind sending them more business.

I was very happy with these when I was using them (unfortunately, I'm reacting to olive oil lately so haven't been able to for a while). The soap worked well, it smelled nice, and they are...honest, is I guess the word I'd use.

When you react allergically to chemicals, within minutes of exposure, you get to know very quickly what products are not practicing truth in advertising. These guys? I did great with their soap. No reactions (well, until olive oil became an issue).

I also really like that while they have some scented varieties, they also have a couple of very plain, unscented soaps. That can be hard to find for people who react even to some essential oils.

Their most basic soap has this as the only ingredient: Saponified premium organic first cold pressed extra virgin olive oil. Back when I could still use olive oil, I'd tried olive oil soaps before with no luck. This is the only one where I didn't have a reaction to something in the soap that was clearly not olive oil.

If you are looking for a soap and haven't been able to find a good one, you might want to check these guys out.

No comments:

Post a Comment